Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adhesive eyeliner?!

What? Eyeliner in sticker form? Crazy talk! Better than tattoo eyeliner, I suppose. $59.99 for four different, generally too-dramatic-for-my-taste sets of adhesive liner from Dior. Due out on 9/5/11.



So many questions:
- Will it leave gaps if it doesn't match your eye shape? (I wish the images showed the model straight on with her eyes open - maybe even a video!) Can you easily fill potential gaps in with actual eyeliner without it looking out of place?
- How thick are they?
- Is it actually easy to apply, or is it tricky to position? Can you shift it around once it's on?
- Since I'm a klutz, is it easily ruined by accidentally folding them over on themselves? Can they be unstuck from themselves without destroying 'em?
- How well does it move with eyelid skin? Will it pucker, or will it make the skin around the liner wrinkle strangely as I blink and make facial expressions?
- How likely is it to curl or fall off when you are oily/sweaty?
- How many times can you rewear them before they start to get that not-so-fresh look?
- Since our features, especially eyes are never perfectly symmetric, will it look odd? This goes back a bit to my first question, since I imagine it might need enhancing/adjusting to look right on some people.

Overwhelmed by my questions yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment